At NHIA Inc., we offer various types of “People Insurance”. We offer BCBSFL, as well as other major carriers. Our products include the following:
- Health Insurance
- Group Health Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Policies
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Health Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Limited Benefit Plans
Group Health Benefit Plans
Florida Blue has a wide range of affordable group health benefit solutions for small businesses. You can depend on Florida Blue for all of your health coverage needs.
- BlueOptions plans meet the diverse needs of your workforce with a variety of benefit and affordable premium options, including Health Savings Account (HSA)-compatible plans.
- BlueCare plans offer your employees affordable health care choices with predictable copayments for most medical services, so they’ll know their costs up- front.
- BlueSelect plans offer a range of coverage options featuring lower premiums and a community-focused network designed for added cost savings.
Individual and Family Health Plans
With Florida Blue, individual health care policies have never been so affordable. We have a range of options to fit your needs, from comprehensive coverage policies to limited-benefit plans.
Affordable Coverage Options
- BlueOptions plans include comprehensive health care solutions such as predictable cost plans, hospital/surgical plans, HSA-compatible and temporary insurance plans. Some plans even include dental benefits.
- BlueCare plans often offer affordable health care choices with predictable copayments for most medical services, so you’ll know your costs up-front. Some plans are even compatible with a Health Savings Account (HSA) and may provide tax savings for you.
- BlueSelect plans offer lower premiums than those of similar plans, with a community-focused network to maximize your health care dollars.
Plans Available with No Medical Questions Asked
- GoBlue limited-benefit health plans pay a set amount for routine health care services like office visits, labs tests, dental services and prescription drugs.
- FamilyBlue membership provides access to discounts on health care services for the entire family, without network restrictions.
Over 65 and Medicare-Eligible Plans
If you’re approaching age 65, are older than age 65 or are under age 65 and Medicare-eligible, Florida Blue has a wide variety of plans to supplement or replace your Medicare coverage. Plus, Florida Blue has a “same age forever” benefit that ensures your premium will never go up because of your age. (Please note, not all plans are available in every county.)
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
- BlueMedicare Supplement A, B, C, D, F, G – These plans offer the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital nationwide.
- BlueMedicare Supplement K, L, M, N – These plans offer a lower premium, but include higher member cost-sharing than our other Medicare Supplement insurance policies. You still have the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital nationwide.
- BlueMedicare Supplement Select B, C, D, M – All the benefits of a traditional Medicare Supplement insurance plan with your own choice of doctors—you are required only to use network hospitals.
Medicare Advantage Plans
- BlueMedicare HMO (offered by Florida Blue HMO) – Features complete Medicare coverage including prescription drug benefits at a $0 monthly plan premium*. Dental, vision and hearing benefits included at no extra cost.
- BlueMedicare Regional PPO – Offers flexibility to choose providers in- and out-of-network at a $0 monthly plan premium.* Prescription drug coverage is included. Dental, vision, hearing and fitness benefits included at no extra cost.
- BlueMedicare PPO – Features prescription drug coverage, plus the freedom to choose any provider, in-network or out-of-network.
- BlueMedicare Rx (PDP) – Offers affordable Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage with no deductibles and convenient mail order options.
Other Products and Services
Florida Blue offers more than affordable health coverage – plans also include support for your overall well-being. With all of the health, dental, life, and supplementary plans to choose from, you’ll find coverage that’s right for you plus get the personal support you deserve.
- End stage renal disease
- Major organ transplant surgery
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Balloon angioplasty
- Stent or laser relief obstruction procedures
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
If you need assistance with deductible and copayment expenses, Hospital Plans provide you and your eligible family members an individual hospital confinement plan, which pays supplemental benefits to you for inpatient hospitalization expenses. Ask about our health insurance services today.
Policies have limitations and exclusions.
The amount of benefits provided depends on the plan selected and the premium may vary with the amount of benefits selected.
We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Florida Blue is a trade name of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Health Insurance is offered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. DBA FloridaBlue. HMO coverage is offered by Health Options, Inc., DBA FloridaBlue HMO, an HMO affiliate of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. Dental, Life, and Disability are offered by Florida Combined Life Insurance Company, Inc., DBA Florida Combined Life, and affiliate of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. These companies are independent Licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Our Medicare Supplement insurance policies are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the Federal Medicare Program. These policies have limitations and exclusions.
Florida Blue is a PPO, RPPO and Rx (PDP) Plan with a Medicare contract. Florida Blue HMO, Florida Blue Preferred HMO, are HMO plans with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Florida Blue, Florida Blue HMO, or Florida Blue Preferred HMO depends on contract renewal.